UNIVERSITYKART REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- The subscription obligations are non-cancellable and non-refundable after 72hrs of subscriptions.
- The subscription fee once paid is not eligible for refund except when UniversityKart is in breach of any issue regarding software.
- The terms stated, the Customer pays subscription fee for one year and wants to cancel it after 7 months. In such case, no refund will be provided.
- In case of automated subscription billing (when Customer provides a credit or debit card), the Customer’s card will be charged automatically at every renewal date (example: monthly, quarterly, yearly) unless the Customer has given explicit email intimation to UniversityKart that it does not want to renew. An intimation after the card is charged will not entitle the Customer for refund.
- In case of any breach by UniversityKart, the Customer shall serve a 30-day notice to UniversityKart to rectify the breach. If UniversityKart is unable to rectify it within 30 days from the date of notice, the Customer will have right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect. In this case the Customer will be entitled to get a refund of the fee for the unused term (unused term included the 30-day notice period). For example, if a Customer signs up and pays for 1 year and serves the notice of breach after 7 months which results in termination after 30 days then Customer will get refund for 5 months.
Our support staff is available to assist you with the installation and configuration of your LMS via email or telephone. To get in touch, please write to us by filling out the contact form on this page. Please know that we are with you every step of the way to make sure UniversityKart fulfils all your requirements.
Note: Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.